Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thoughts... they cant be random, however bizzare!

One gloomy day, I slip into retreat. I feel sore. I hunker down my scrawny bones on crusted-creaky floor. Usually, I slid into warm memories when I'm blue. But tonight, my thoughts traverse elsewhere. I am confused. I wonder about human behaviours... how we constantly exude, potray and flaunt "positivity". These days, social media has become a perfect "hide-out". We quote the redundant tropes... about life, love, etc. We hardly admit our fervent inadequacies in those scrolls. But, all of us acquiesce to our demons sometimes, dont we? Sun doesnt always shine. It rains, it hails, it snows. So, I juggle my mental volleys.... I wouldnt be me, without my negativity.... my fusillades, trailblazing anger, my woes, aches, some lies, insecurities, etc. :) :) So why shouldnt I heartily embrace my flipsides?
Of course, I keep straddling to cultivate healthier thoughts. We always should. But I also know, old habbits die hard, wonder if they really do!